About UI/UX Designer Role
As our new UI/UX Designer you will join a highly technical team of 17 that puts the needs of our users first. Through your work you will significantly influence the next wave of web3, decentralized applications to come.
What you'll achieve
- Own and provide an excellent end-to-end user journey
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and process flows
- Create clear graphics to accompany complex technical documentation
- Expand and maintain our brand identity (i.e. develop brand book)
What you'll bring
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in UI/UX design roles
- Proficiency in design tools (e.g. Adobe Suite)
- Proactively drive continuous user research and systematic feedback evaluation
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering and product
- Experience in DeFi marketplaces
Benefits of working at Set
We believe people do their best work when they are healthy and happy. At Set, we offer:
- Competitive salaries and equity compensation
- Flexible vacation time
- Health and dental insurance
- A flexible remote-friendly work environment
- Online courses - anything else you need to level up
Don’t check all the boxes? No problem!
We’re passionate about building a diverse team and are ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.