About SEO SPECIALIST Role
Our SEO Specialists have a strong digital marketing background and a strong understanding of SEO. You will be responsible for finding opportunities for improving organic rankings using compelling content and search strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Conduct regular SEO audits to identify areas of improvement.
- Develop optimisation strategies that increase the company’s ranking in search engines.
- Help tailor content for target audience(s).
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website, blog and marketing materials.
- Monitor search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance and recommendations for improvements.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies into brand and product promotions.
- Create and update content based on keyword research.
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy.
- Identify and resolve technical SEO/website issues.
- Knowledge of online marketing platforms (e.g., Google, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Experience testing and optimizing responsive landing pages and emails.
- Experience using SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs.
- Able to demonstrate excellent knowledge of search engine optimization best practices.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving, analysis and logical-thinking skills.
- Strong sense of job responsibility and ownership.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Understanding of current marketing and data privacy regulations.
- Interest and ability to stay current on industry practices and algorithm changes.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work from home with flexible working arrangements.
- Access to free server hosting for games we offer.
- Opportunities to receive Shockbyte merchandise.
- A friendly, ambitious and relaxed environment (with scheduled games nights!).
- Please ensure CVs/resumes attached to the application are in English.
- Interviews are conducted virtually via Discord.
- Position may be offered as employment or a contract dependent on candidate location.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
At Shockbyte, we are committed to sustaining a workplace where our team feel safe regardless of race, colour, age, sex (including gender identity and pregnancy), sexual orientation, origin, citizenship, marital status, religion, disability, neurodiversity or veteran status.
All aspects of our company are designed to lift people up, not drag them down, and we hope you are as excited about it as we are.