About the Senior UI/UX Designer Role
As a Senior UI/UX Designer you will lead the user experience design for web and mobile solutions that will help us provide better financial services for all. Use design thinking techniques and strong collaboration across business, design, analytics, and development functions to solve complex, large-scale problems and create experiences our customers love and that drive results for the business. Manage, mentor, and guide the work of the team’s mid-level UX designers.
- Champion user-centered design principles to create experiences that meet user needs and address business goals
- Transform ideas, feedback and business opportunities into reusable, scalable design system patterns and components that meet user needs
- Identify content and design gaps by evaluating existing content and design throughout our global site ecosystem
- Create easy-to-understand UX, design, and content guidelines for internal users
- Champion our design system internally and externally
- Collaborate with key project team members, including visual designers, product managers, engineers and stakeholder to deliver end-to-end solutions
- Lead the design of user interface and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, heuristic site evaluations, competitive site analysis and other forms of requirements discovery
- Create and revise information architecture documents including but not limited to; site maps, user profiles, user scenarios, use cases, wireframes, content matrices, flow diagrams/process maps, and detailed user interface specifications
- Facilitate usability testing with internal and external users
- Manage, mentor, and guide the work of the team’s mid-level UX designers.
- Portfolio demonstrating extensive experience solving the most complex UX problems and designing thoughtful, innovative web and mobile experiences for large-scale clients.
- Exceptional collaboration skills. High degree of creativity, empathy, and passion.
- Stellar communication skills (storytelling, visualization, use of qualitative and quantitative data) to enlist support for initiatives and ignite enthusiasm to execute. Able to drive clarity on the largest and most difficult projects.
- Expert in Design Thinking, Agile, and Lean methodologies.
- Highly proficient in the use of design and prototyping software (Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Deep knowledge about web and mobile UX patterns, best practices, and emerging technologies. Understanding of HTML/CSS.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to switch between tasks across projects.
- Able to give and receive feedback and interpret critique to enhance project outcomes.
- 4 to 7 years of UI/UX Design Experience
- At least 1 - 2 years of Design Lead Experience
- Expertise in design and prototyping software (Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc).