About Product Manager Role
To make the world of crypto less nebulous and easier for beginners to understand, we need a team member to lead our efforts in conceiving, building, and launching products that will make our users feel more empowered to explore different protocols through RabbitHole. You should have top-notch prioritization and problem-solving skills to align our team and stakeholders on this shared vision and how to achieve it.
As a fast-growing startup in a 24/7 industry, we rely on our team members to take initiative. We are looking for someone who is an independent but collaborative worker that can adapt quickly to changing priorities, wear multiple hats, and proactively assist with solutions. You should also be open to the occasional travel for events and company off-sites – in true crypto spirit, we also enjoy to vibe together.
- Orchestrate cross-functional execution with our team of engineers, designers, and analysts
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics
- Define, measure, and analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes
- Shape and develop RabbitHole’s product roadmap; realize vision through strategic and tactical checkpoints
- Work collaboratively with the team to groom backlogs, plan sprints, and conduct retros
- 3-5+ years of product management experience (contributions to an early growth team a plus)
- Familiarity with product delivery processes (e.g. Agile, Scrum), and tools (e.g. Notion, Figma, GitHub, MixPanel, ClickUp)
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – BD, design, etc.
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and organizational skill
- Experience with scaling product organizations
- Experience with full-stack web development or modern design practices
- Have owned product strategy to successfully drive measurable improvements in the product lifecycle (e.g., user growth, monetization, engagement, retention)
Benefits & impact:
- Help create a new type of digital ownership: At RabbitHole, we want participation, not speculation. We’re not here to watch numbers go up, but to actually foster a new type of digital ownership that hasn’t existed before: provable on-chain transactions
- Build a DAO from the ground up: We will be the first company to successfully build a DAO from a product. If you want to join this movement towards a more meritocratic and self-sovereign future, welcome
- Best place to learn crypto: We touch all layers of the web3 world and work with a wide variety of projects: DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Layer1s, etc. You’ll learn it all and be on the edge of what’s new in the space
- Work with the best: You will work intimately with our squad of crypto-natives who have experience at some of the leading projects in the space like Dapper Labs, MakerDAO, and MetaCartel
- Compensation: $120K-$150K