About Product Designer Role
As crypto continues to shape how we interact with the world, we want our users to feel empowered to explore different protocols through RabbitHole. To make the world of crypto less nebulous and easier for beginners to understand, we need a team member that can distill complex technology into an intuitive design experience.
As a fast-growing startup existing in a 24/7 industry, we rely on our team members to take initiative. We are looking for someone who is an independent but collaborative worker that can adapt quickly to changing priorities, wear multiple hats, and proactively assist with solutions. You should also be open to the occasional travel for events and company off-sites – in true crypto spirit, we also enjoy to vibe together.
Whether you're new to crypto, or have deep roots in the space, as long as you're eager to dive-in, we encourage you to apply.
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of RabbitHole’s systems design process from ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production
- Own the UI and UX of RabbitHole, meaning that you will directly contribute to our product strategy
- Help define the strategic product design culture at RabbitHole through writing, external communication, and creation of processes
- Demonstrated experience in designing for cross-interface functionality
- An understanding of (and ideally some working experience with) front-end web technologies including HTML, CSS, JS, and React
- A strong eye for aesthetics, layout, information architecture, typography, and iconography
- Have used at least a few NFT crypto applications on Ethereum and can speak about how they work (ie. Foundation, Zora, OpenSea, Showtime)
- Proficiency in Figma
- Bonus: CSS3 experience to create stunning animations
Benefits & impact:
- Help create a new type of digital ownership: At RabbitHole, we want participation, not speculation. We’re not here to watch numbers go up, but to actually foster a new type of digital ownership that hasn’t existed before: provable on-chain transactions
- Build a DAO from the ground up: We will be the first company to successfully build a DAO from a product. If you want to join this movement towards a more meritocratic and self-sovereign world, welcome
- Best place to learn crypto: We touch so many different layers of the stack and work with a wide variety of projects: DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Layer1s, etc. You’ll learn it all and be on the edge of what’s new in the space
- Work with the best: You’ll get to work with our squad of crypto-natives who have experience at some of the leading projects in the space like Dapper Labs, MakerDAO, and MetaCartel
- Compensation: $120K-$150K