As Senior Front-End Engineer, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining web applications, in house and customer facing. You'll work with the development team, as well as UX/UI designers and graphic designers. You'll work closely with our back-end and full-stack developers to deliver consistent and reliable web experience. You'll work with our designers to improve usability for our customers. Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the user experience of our customers.
- Working experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- At least 3-5+ years of experience with developing production web application with Vue.js
- Strong understanding of the Vue.js framework and its core principles
- Knowledge of server-side rendering
- You have experience with automated testing and debugging
- You have knowledge of the entire web development process
- You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team
- You can be autonomous, oversee and drive projects forward
- You have a keen eye for details.
- Proven experience with implementing web applications that are responsive and performant.
Bonus / Nice to Have
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Working Knowledge of Nuxt
- Familiarity with Vuex
- You're curious about new technologies and you're driven to find ways to implement them in your work