About Senior Customer Education Manager
At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
Reporting to our Customer Education Lead, we’re looking for an individual who is passionate about enabling users to succeed through the management of a comprehensive content and customer training platform.
As a Senior Customer Education Manager, you will be responsible for creating content and strategizing for our eLearning and knowledge platform, including defining the roadmap and learning paths while partnering with Sales, Customer Support, Customer Success, Content Marketing, and Product to leverage this platform to drive product engagement.
- Create a robust library of self-help content, including but not limited to: webinars, tutorials, e-learning courses, and videos.
- Develop a persona-driven and use-case-based information-architecture approach to organizing content and materials
- Be driven by metrics, measurement, experimentation, and iterative improvement
- Lead colleagues in a continual effort to improve authoring and production tools and processes
- You have 3+ years of experience in designing eLearning content and managing an LMS
- Proven experience in content strategy including planning, writing, delivery, and governance
- Experience designing, developing, implementing, and managing a knowledge base platform (ZenDesk).
- Experience working with agile project management methodologies
- Experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders
- You have an experimentation and growth mindset and take a scientific approach to creative solutions.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is €75,000 to €105,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.