Randox Laboratories is currently looking for an ambitious, results-orientated individual to join a global leader in the provision of medical diagnostic solutions in the role of Sales Executive in Nigeria. This is a home-office based position that will report into Randox HQ in Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and development of business relationships between Randox, our International sales staff, and customers. The candidate will be responsible for the sales and promotion of Randox Clinical Quality Control products to laboratories across Nigeria. This role will involve identifying regional strategic business opportunities for the Randox business units in order to grow revenue in this region. This position will be measured against set financial targets that are expected to be met for the business unit to meet its projected revenue goals. The successful applicant will be field based with extensive travel throughout Nigeria.
• Conducting regular customer visits to increase sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identifying new market opportunities and increasing sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
• Bachelor level qualification or higher in a Business and/or Life Science related discipline.
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of business acumen.
• The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with customers and potential customers.
• Fluency in English
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to learn and retain information quickly.
• Experience in business to business sales.
• Experience in the Medical Devices industry.
• Market research experience.
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.