As a Risk and Product Manager, you will seek to understand Lemonade Finance's needs across multiple products and domains and take ownership of very interesting products behind our Risk & Compliance area - this includes internal products as well as integrations with leading industry providers. You will have end-to-end responsibility: from strategy to execution.
Why this role is a great opportunity for you?
- The results of your work have high visibility to the organization and C-Level,
- You will contribute to our OKR-based strategy by leading focus groups,
- You will have the opportunity to expand your knowledge by participating in a fully paid compliance training program of choice.
- Product execution - help with formulating and managing the backlog, from understanding the business needs, gathering requirements, facilitating the meetings, setting up priorities, and refining scope with the product team to give the best product value possible to our users and stakeholders, at the same time, driving our business needs.
- Industry insights - understand the trends in fintech & global payment regulations as well as fraud prevention.
- Client insights - run a proper Continuous Discovery process to capture users’ data and analyze them. Talk with our compliance and risk team to define product requirements and metrics to better understand and improve our product
- Vision and strategy - take full ownership of defining the risk and compliance product team's vision and strategy which help us define product OKRs to drive better product outcomes.
- Leadership - mentor and support our cross-functional product teams. Always look at how to improve processes and tools that we are using to help us stay compliant.
Skills and competencies
- You’ve experience building products at scale – You’ve worked on a product with thousands or even millions of customers. You’re able to navigate the product and organizational complexity of a product at scale.
- 5yrs+ in product development or management, with years of experience specifically in compliance and risk management.
- Strong understanding of the global financial system and financial markets.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle, including Discovery, Delivery, Continuous Discovery, Hypothesis Validation, Running Product Experiments,
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- Experience in fraud prevention, AML, and compliance - preferably in fintech or banking products.
- Ability to write clear product specifications and requirement documents.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in regulated industries collaborating with legal, compliance, and customer support teams.