About Content and Marketing Role
Piper Companies is currently seeking a Content Strategist for a remote 12-month contract-to-hire opportunity for at a national insurance company. The Content Strategist will design content strategy and deliverables, collaborate with other team members, and oversee the end-to-end production of publishing material for website content.
Responsibilities of the Content Strategist:
- Produce editorial content for online distribution including written posts, visual elements, marketing, presentations, blogs, and website information
- Work with other team members to collect input and provide recommendations for website content
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify content criteria and standards
- Generate content style guides and update existing website content to keep with requirements
Qualifications of the Content Strategist:
- 2 - 4 years of Content Development experience
- Examples of previous work; writing samples, blogs, visual design, web content, etc.
- Excellent reading, writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- The ability to work independently and problem solve
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence, Backlog, etc. is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, Information Design, or similar
Compensation for the Content Strategist:
- Billing Rate: $35 - $37/hr
- Benefits: Competitive health benefits, dental, vision, etc.