About React Native Role
The engineering team works across mobile, cloud, and blockchain platforms. Valora is written using React Native and we code heavily in TypeScript. We implement smart contracts supporting Valora in Solidity and leverage cloud providers (e.g., Google Cloud) to deploy and host backend API implementations. Much of our work is open source, including Valora (https://github.com/valora-inc/wallet). Although we are invested in specific technologies, we care more about a growth mindset and excitement around learning than experience with specific tools.
- Design and implement feature end-to-end across our technology stack.
- Participate in data-informed discussions to prioritize what problems we solve next and how we solve them.
- Work with Product and Marketing partners to launch end-user features you help build.
- Grow your engineering skills and help others on the team do the same by participating in design reviews and code reviews, and learning about technical developments in the mobile and blockchain spaces.
- 4+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- Excitement around learning and developing new skills.
- An ability to work effectively in a globally distributed team.
- Bonus: experience with controlled experimentation (e.g., AB split tests)