About Python Developer Role
More About the Role:
As a Mid-Level Software Engineer you will have various responsibilities such as:
- Identify, collect, and organize end user requirements, forming a backlog and ensuring requested specifications and capabilities are accurately described and in sufficient detail
- Coordinate with government staff and their customers to validate, prioritize, and track the progress of requirements completion
- Develop, test, and deploy analytic applications, working with end-users to incorporate feedback into the development process
- Ingest and analyze structured and unstructured data into developed applications
- Sustain existing software applications
- Support software release activities, including: perform functional testing, preparing the required documentation for accreditation;
- Compile reports on performance/usage metrics, schedules, and application roadmaps
- Identify, research, and integrate leading-edge technologies and tools as required
- Participate in technical exchange and senior-level working group meetings
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. However, as a requirement of continued employment in this position you will be required to obtain a TS/SCI CI Poly clearance.
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work
- 3 solid years of experience in developing SW applications
- Agile development methodologies and practices -“ Scrum, user stories, backlogs, continuous integration, retrospectives, etc.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Background in software development, preferably AGILE Methodologies and SCRUM, JIRA and Confluence
- Experienced with Information Technologies and advanced technology concepts.
- Experience developing analytic applications for an IC organization