This is a unique freelance or full-time opportunity to join a fast-growing internal fashion-tech start-up. We have successfully established ourselves as leaders in the digital fashion sector and are preparing to launch a consumer facing product, using gaming technology.
We are looking for a Product designer to join our team to design a seamless web 3 experience. The Fabricant Studio will be the first of it’s kind digital fashion experience where user’s will be able to create trade and wear digital fashion items. Our vision is to build the wardrobe of the metaverse and you will be responsible for the execution of the user experience and aim to create a product that our community will love.
You are a team player, interacting with other members, to create an innovative, collaborative, safe and fun work environment.
You are curious and embrace continuous learning, anticipating, planning and acting on shifts in technology.
You are entrepreneurial, ready to roll up your sleeves and remain flexible to drive the company through a high growth phase, in a non-linear path.
You are passionate about The Fabricant mission and want to disrupt the fashion industry and fabricate a more sustainable and creative business model.
- Ability to shape and impact a startup that has already raised funding
- Market-conform Salary
- Opportunity of participation in the company
- Flexible working arrangements, including remote work if desired
- Company budget for personal development, to cover learning materials and training that you are interested in
Experience or interest in the following areas is ideal
- Blockchain/ NFTs
Required experience (must have)
- +5 years product design experience
- Has a strong portfolio, with shipped designs, that demonstrates end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) consumer facing products
- Experience with consumer facing products with social/ community building and shopping components
- Is able to think deeply about user centered design
- Has experience with a variety of design prototyping tools, like Figma/Sketch and prototyping tools like Framer/Protopie.
- Graphic design/ branding experience is a plus
- Work with the Product owner, CTO and creative director to map our platform architecture and design key features of the product, user flows, UX/UI components
- Develop prototypes to communicate and test user flows with the team.
- Production output for implementation with development team
- Apply both graphic design principles and interaction design principles
- Set up and organisation of design documentation - flesh out design system
- Participate in user research and present solutions to address key feedback from the community
- Setup process foundations for the growth of a product team.
We would love the following (very nice to have);
- Experience or keen interest in Web 3 technology and fashion
- Excited to disrupt the establishment and create more sustainable business models
- Working in high-growth start-ups that have been through seed and series-A rounds
- Based in Europe and willing to travel to Amsterdam