About the Operations All-Rounder Role
🌏 Remote – We’re based in Melbourne, Australia. Some overlap in your workday would be preferred but is not a requirement.
💵 Competitively paid – We don’t have a specific salary range for this role, but we’re willing to consider your expectations and experience for the right candidate
🔑 A key member of a lean, profitable business – We’re a growing team of 2 full-time employees working with 10 freelancers and contractors.
If you can do any of these:
- Take a task and turn it into a documented, repeatable process.
- Comfortably crunch numbers and find your way around a spreadsheet pivot table, VLOOKUP, QUERY, or ARRAYFORMULA.
- Confidently use low/no-code tools to automate processes and move data.
- Learn quickly and find novel solutions to solve problems and improve systems.
- Happily work remotely and communicate clearly and concisely using tools like Notion, Slack, Loom, and Confluence.
Then you might be perfect for this role.
To begin with, you will be:
- Working closely with the founders, completing tasks related to marketing, finance, and general business operations. You’ll be helping us build our PPC campaigns, reconciling financial accounts, and collecting, crunching, and sorting data.
- Responding to email queries from our partners and users.
- Updating and moderating content in our custom CMS.
- Creating and documenting processes as you work through new tasks. Writing process documents and recording Loom walkthrough videos.
After one year you will be:
- Responsible for, and own the processes for key business functions.
- Recruiting staff and freelancers to complete processes and report to you.
- Managing a small team of staff, contractors, and freelancers running general business operations.
- Continuing to optimise and improve processes and systems across the business.
- Working with our developers to build custom tools, dashboards, and systems.
This role might suit you well if you:
- Have excellent Google Sheets skills.
- Have worked in e-commerce, digital marketing, or a similar role, and want to continue to expand your skills.
- Have some operations experience, but want to take on more responsibility and “own” key business operations.
- -Enjoy working on consumer-facing products.
- Are technically minded and data-driven.
We can offer you:
- Exposure to many parts of a growing business.
- Opportunity to grow and manage a team.
- A competitive salary
- A flexible, remote arrangement.