About the Motion Graphics Designer job
Staff Asia is an outsourcing company based in the UK with offshore offices. We work with clients around the world, providing virtual employees to work on business processes that are outsourced to Staff Asia. . Due to significant growth, we are recruiting for Motion Graphic Designer positions who have relevant skill sets to join our dynamic Customer Support team.
Are you passionate about stunning visuals, animation and hyper-realistic effects? Are you efficient at using Adobe after Effects, Flash, Illustrator, and Photoshop? Staff Asia is looking for a gifted Motion Graphics Designer, who can create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web.
- A deep understanding of software programs such as Adobe After Effects, Final cut pro, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Cinema 4D, Media Encoder, Blander, Adobe Animator, Adobe Character Animation.
- 2+ years of experience as a motion graphic designer in any relevant firms/agencies.
- Designing character, animation storyboards, custom logo 2D/3D.
- Creating business explainer video.
- Creating highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media.
- Preparing conceptual layouts for the motion graphic.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Creating videos for product reviews & web promo and Facebook cover.
- Creating advertisement videos and GIF content (for different on-demand social media platforms).
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- YouTube video content creation, and video marketing & research.
- Video editing like (video watermark removing, sound adding, video scene cutting, sound noise adjusting, logo adding, others etc.).
Benefits you will enjoy:
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes performance bonuses, annual holiday, and exposure to a world class learning environment and opportunity to climb up to the career ladder.
- 5 days a week.
- Weekend: Saturday, Sunday
- Job Location: Remote
- Employment Status: Full time