As a Junior Front-End Developer, you will help make small improvements to the system, help the customer support and testing team, debug technical issues, help with marketing updates, and help update the design of 17hats.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly
- Find simple solutions
- Work toward the greater good of the company
- No ego
- Sense of humor
- Humble and open-minded
- Learner’s mentality
- Passionate about helping others
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Self-directed and dependable
Skills include, but are not limited to the following:
- HTML, REST, JSON, etc.
- Excellent debugging skills
- Jedi mind tricks