We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Build advanced applications and features for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks, bugs and improve application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Minimum of 4 years developing iOS Applications
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- Familiarity with Cocoa Touch
- Working experience with Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics.
- Experience with Reactive Programming and RxSwift.
- Experience working with APIs in iOS applications.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
Bonus, Nice to Have
- Objective-C experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Experienced with Mobile Testing