About FrontEnd Engineer Role
Our Client, an industry leader leveraging technology to provide solutions within the mobility and logistics space is looking to hire a qualified Front-end developer to join their IT team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of their web applications. You should be able to translate their company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
What Do you need to do to be considered successful?
You will ensure the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency, and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages. You will also be responsible for:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
How Important are you to the bottom line?
You will be responsible for translating UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
The biggest problem-solving duties on the Job
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
What do you need to have done in your career?
- 3-6 years experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in blockchain technology is highly desirable
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a related field or related work experience.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Experience working Google technologies; Firebase, Google Maps
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
What do you stand to gain?
- Competitive Remuneration
- Work with a brilliant and diverse team.