About Front End Engineer Role
Zachary Piper Solutions is currently seeking an Front End Engineer to work on an exciting new government project! This is a long term contract working with a very reputable firm and will be fully remote through the duration of the contract. Candidates must be US Citizens or Green Card holders and must be eligible to obtain a Public Trust clearance. This role will start around $60 hourly with room for negotiation.
- CMS front-end UI/UX development experience.
- Work will be for aggressive proof of concept (POC) commerce platform (Elastic Path) build over a period of 6 – 8 weeks (initially).
- POC to demonstrate platform’s ability to offer through the catalog a customized/personalized SKU (user collected attributes), add to cart, buy, fulfill (post-order).
- Elastic Path is a headless commerce platform. We need a UI/UX developer to work with the EP engineer to build the POC UI.
- Configuration, implementation and extensions/custom development experience
- Experience with EP cloud
- EP UI Framework
- Configuration, implementation and extensions/custom development experience needed.
- Significant client exposure demanded.
- Resource will provide and narrate client demonstrations.
- Help build roadmap for follow on work.
- Broad CMS experience desired.