About the Design Lead Role
We are driven by a shared belief that financial markets should be universally accessible. Our goal is to enable anyone to attain or transfer any form of financial risk, thus empowering everyone to participate in a universally accessible financial system.
We are looking for an experienced Design Lead to join our team. You will have the opportunity to take the lead on all our design needs from creating beautiful and intuitive interfaces to managing our brand, and making meaningful design decisions driven by community feedback and data. As the first designer on the team, you will get to set the fundamental systems, tooling, and design principles to help us grow.
We live in the world of DeFi, whereby community is the life blood. We are looking for someone who is passionate about the opportunity to grow and scale the UMA brand far and wide, while working with the team to make building in DeFi easy.
- Set an example of what great craftsmanship and execution looks like;
- Consolidate research and data to enhance the UI/UX across all our web real estate;
- Aggregate feedback from users, engineers, and the community to evaluate user requirements and obtain an in-depth understanding of engagement improvements;
- Work closely with different teams to deliver on our day-to-day needs for visual creative—both static and video;
- Contribute to projects at varying stages of production, ranging from prototyping to polishing and optimizing UI assets for shipping, and ensuring a high-quality product output
- Translate the UMA brand into digital and social assets, video, creative content, and an engaging opportunity for community involvement
- Translate complex ideas and concepts into visually appealing educational materials
Skills & Qualifications
- High standards for quality in digital and website design and a strong attention to detail
- Able to hit tight deadlines and work with multiple stakeholders
- Able to consolidate and implement feedback quickly, resolving questions and concerns tactfully and effectively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Base knowledge of blockchain and the crypto world
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive market research driven salary and token options
- Take vacation when you need it (and we really mean it)
- 100% remote with the flexibility to create a working environment where you thrive