About Customer Support Manager Role
The Customer Support Manager is an integral part of Blockdaemon. You will be the first point of contact to provide exceptional customer service to all of our Blockdaemon customers. You will work alongside the Director of Customer Support to enhance and further build out our customer support team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Become an expert on Blockdaemon’s products and services
- Work to build and improve our customer support structure
- Document customer issues via our Salesforce ticketing system and help find a speedy resolution
- Manage all aspects of the customer service and support including technical issues, product feedback, customer communications, in-bound sales, etc.
- Manage and respond to customer requests via email and chat
- Identify and lead implementation for support ticketing process
- Develop and cultivate strong customer relationships by making time to work directly with customers to stay informed of the support trends
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Develop relevant support content to supplement technical documentation and improve customer experience
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working in customer service/support with 3+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Science or working technical experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills - experience in Excel and SQL
- Must possess excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Knowledge of the current crypto and/or blockchain landscape
- Excellent oral and written communication, including presentation skills
- Strong experience working on multiple assignments at once, while maintaining project deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to produce high-quality, accurate work in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and can pivot from projects as needed
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.