About the Job Role
Getro is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our early-stage, fast-growing team.
- Responsible for owning the day to day relationship with our customers and helping our customers achieve their desired outcomes with our products.
- Lead strategic conversations for Executive Business reviews and support the commercial activity around renewal and expansion
- Develop and deliver a success plan, advising customers on reaching business goals
- Drive adoption and ongoing usage of our products and services
- Responsible for overseeing renewals and upsells within an assigned book of business.
- Own the customer life cycle, starting with leading new customer implementation post-sale.
- Maintain regular communication with customers, ensure perfect campaign executions, and provide regular performance reporting and platform support
- Support junior members of the team and drive product demos as and when needed
Core Competencies and Accomplishments:
- Have 3-5 years of experience in customer success or highly client-facing roles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to customers and internal stakeholders
- Have experience analyzing data, doing value analysis, forming and delivering recommendations
- Have experience giving product feedback, filing bug reports, and doing some product release testing and documentation.
- Team player with a high level of integrity and desire to assist your team and customers
- Ability to the next big step in your career and make a serious impact on an early-stage team
- Work remotely for a company with an intentional, healthy remote culture
- Find yourself constantly thinking about more efficient ways to architect technology to scale services up that have a direct impact on a business
- Competitive compensation package