This role presents the opportunity to help create the right processes that will enable the kind of growth seek at Simpu. You will be required to deliver objective analysis and insights, incubate new roles, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale Simpu, help us build and launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. We care about results, not activity, and we have a lot of fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
• Help identify and implement new opportunities for our products, or for new initiatives.
• Work with the product/engineering team to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments.
• Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that help us scale within Simpu.
• Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Simpu.
• Incubate and help run new teams.
• You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
• You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
• You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
• You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
• You excel in analytics and problem solving.
• You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
• You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fastpaced environments.
• You have experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch.
• You have 5+ years of experience in consulting or a comparable role in high growth tech companies
• Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
• Experience in a high growth technology company.
• Experience in strategy consulting or finance.