About Associate Product Manager Role
At Limble, we empower the unsung heroes that support the world. We've built the #1 top-rated Maintenance Management SaaS platform in an industry that is projected to double over the next five years. We continue to experience triple-digit growth year over year and are just getting started!
We encourage you to check out our Customer Reviews (https://www.capterra.com/p/162600/Limble-CMMS/) and learn more about our incredible culture (https://youtu.be/OubV48L5e3w)!
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager who wants to work with an empowered product team and enjoys diving into the data to help our engineers understand users’ wants and needs. As an Associate Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to learn from senior product leadership, form a strong foundation in product management, and gain an understanding of the design and development of new products. The responsibilities of an Associate Product Manager include supporting UI/UX designs, defining new ideas and features, analyzing data, and constantly looking for new ways to improve the product.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with product managers throughout the entire product development lifecycle to deliver new features from ideation to release
- Review, organize, and summarize incoming feature requests
- Continuously prioritize the needs of customers and stakeholders
- Contribute to problem and solution discovery efforts by communicating with internal stakeholders and other product managers
- Elicit requirements from various internal and external stakeholders, including sales, design, and client managers
- Write & communicate product requirements to the appropriate teams and ensure timely cross-functional execution
- Suggest product enhancements to improve the user experience
- Participate in quality assurance testing before feature deployment
- Document step-by-step instructions on features to increase the knowledge base
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- A desire to work in the B2B / SaaS market; experience in CMMS is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and project management tools (e.g., JIRA)
- Demonstrated involvement across the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch to research and innovation
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to derive insights from data sets, analyze product usage, measure adoption, and understand client needs
- Exceptional writing and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Problem-solver, inclined to get to the root cause and creatively solve challenges quickly
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity
- Highly collaborative and willing to give and accept constructive feedback
- Implementation-focused, ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact
- Growth mindset - you are constantly looking to expand your skillset and grow as a product manager
- Passion for continuous improvement and simple, clean, and maintainable solutions
- Endlessly curious personality with a bias toward action
- Data-driven mindset that leads to fact-driven feedback and suggestions
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
- Stock options
- Fully remote position
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401k with company match
- Annual company retreat
- Opportunities to grow with us!
At Limble we are solution-oriented and customer-obsessed. We hire with a people-first approach, and we understand there’s no such thing as a perfect candidate. Limble’s company culture and values are based on collaboration and transparency. Our customers come from all different backgrounds and so do our employees. If you’re results-driven, enjoy solving complex problems, and are curious about what you could accomplish at a rapidly scaling startup, we’d love to hear from you.